2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1959 Rambler American two door coupe, flathead six cylinder with speed on the tree, and only 56,000 actual miles, it still has the original dealer installed clear plastic seat cover on the backseat, you can jump in and drive this car anywhere, all glass is good, excellent chrome bumpers front and rear, all lights and blinkers work, this is a local Pittsburg, Kansas car all its life and was one owner up until 20 years ago when the man I bought it from bought the car from the lady that bought it new and she had bought it right here in Pittsburg, Kansas at the CARL DOSE NASH-RAMBLER DEALERSHIP ! THE FAMILY THAT ORIGINALLY BOUGHT THE LITTLE RAMBLER NEW LIVED LESS THAN 2 BLOCKS FROM MY CAR LOT AND THE SECOND OWNER LIVES JUST 2 MILES AWAY AND HE KEPT IT GARAGED FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS. This car is so dang ugly it's cute!! This was a radio delete car but it does come with an original radio (IN A BOX IN THE TRUNK) that works.... THE 2nd OWNER BOUGHT THE RADIO BUT NEVER PUT IT INSTALLED IT. It does have minor localized body rust here and there but at 20 paces back the car looks great and it's parade ready.
Call now for more information---call 620-249-7977---call anytime seven days a week up until 11 PM central. More pics on our website www.loughmillermotors.com
We are located in Pittsburg Kansas which is 100 miles below Kansas City or two hours north and east of Tulsa, Okla.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door