1968 Chevelle-Frame of fRotisserie Restored 2019
-Big Block Built 454 V8 500HP
-4 Speed Muncie Transmission
-100% Frame off restoration (have pictures)
-Frame was stripped and powder coated
-Completely rebuilt Drivetrain with less than 700 total miles.
-Power steering/Power Disc Brakes
-Brand new dual exhaust system
-Newer American Racing torque thrust aluminum wheels and tires (700 miles)
-Engine is a healthy build with tons of torque
-Comp Cam and Lifters
-Completely redone interior
-700 miles on total restoration
-Dakota Digital Dash
-New glass all around
-All Chrome/Emblems/Bezels new
-Zero Rust or Bondo
- 100% metal body
-***Car still has original floor pans with zero rust*** (Have pictures)
-Looks like a new car inside and out.
This is a very nice show car . Restoration process was 10 year process. Previous owner had the car for 5 years. I have pictures upon request showing the complete restoration from the beginning to the end.
Financing Available with No money down option-Delivery also available to your doorstep. I have 150 photos and video i can send-Call/Text 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
MULSANNE BLUE-ORIGINAL PROTECTOPLATE
454 RESTORED FRAME OFF COMPLETED 2020
GT350 SHELBY COBRA NOTCHBACK 4 SPEED 289 V8
Addison , IL
SHELBY GT 350 ELEANOR TRIBUTE
Addison , IL
COBALT BLUE-SILVER STRIPES-4 WHEEL DISC-454-AUTO
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door