Classic Car Deals
1965 buick skylark convertible. Car has been completely redone mechanically and done up as a reliable restomod. Now sporting a new crate 350 with aluminum intake, headers, msd electronic ignition, electric cooling fans, aluminum radiator and fast fuel injection setup ! Newer rebuilt transmission, complete brake overhaul along with new front suspension components. New gas tank and dual exhaust. This is one of those cars you can get in now and drive long distance without hesitation. Drives straight and stops great. Body is very solid with little to no rust. Perfect floor pans and trunk floor. Best described as a patina finish w/surface rust in a few places where paint has worn off. Extremely nice interior w/ new convertible top. Alot of cool car here for the money. Plenty of power under the hood on this one with fuel injection being a huge plus ! New white Paint Job, New BF Goodrich white letter tires. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door