3071 Poplar Grove Road
We are offering a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner that has the mean looks and rumble you expect from a muscle car that area. This example was with the last owner since 1996, is powered by its original 318cui block with upgraded, intake, carburetor and exhaust system backed by an automatic transmission.The body is good condition and the paint looks great aswell. The mostly original interior looks great except some cracks in the dashboard. She starts right up with a nice deep rumbling sound and handles great with the aluminum Ridler wheels. You can have a real Roadrunner that only need minor things in the interior to push it to the next level.
For our overseas customers:
We gladly help you to get your classic shipped to your country worldwide and delivered right to your home. With years of experience we work together with the best partners in the shipping business to make sure you classic car gets there . We also offer a "German TUV Service" where we take care of all the things that need to be changed or taken care of, to get it road legal in europe.
Just ask for a quote and - wir sprechen deutsch!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door