Super Sport in disguise. This is an original 1986 Chevrolet El Camino car that has had three adult owners. 305 ci 165 hp V8 Engine; Automatic Transmission; 10 Bolt Positraction Rear Axle and Differential Assembly; Power Steering; Power Front Disc and Rear Drum Brakes; Air Conditioning; Tilt Steering Column; Power Windows; Power Door Locks; Bucket Seats; Center-mounted Floor Console; Full Factory Instrumentation (tachometer and fuel, water temperature, oil pressure, and amperage gauges); Pioneer Stereo radio; Softray Tinted Glass; Chrome-Reverse Wheels; New Radial Tires P215/70R14.
Dash Board ~ Center crack.
Carpet and headliner ~ Good Condition.
Seats ~ Good Condition with slight fading.
Bed ~ Mint Condition ~ unused and never used for work.
Tires ~ 500 miles.
Brakes ~ Excellent.
Steering & Alignment Excellent.
Notebook with ALL the Original Paperwork:
~ Owners Manual, Part No. 14085260A
~ GM Maintenance Schedule, Part No.14085242B
~ Warranty & Owner Assistance, Part No. 15547652
~ Owner Reference Handbook
~ Good Year Limited Warranty
~ MIC General Accidental Death Insurance, Part No. 14085225
~ Manufacture El Camino Brochure
~ Manufacture '86 Chevrolet Truck Exterior Colors Brochure
~ Bill of Sale from JACK KLAWANS CHEVROLET, INC.
~ Dealer CHECK OFF SHEETS - Window Stickers not used on Trucks in 1986.
~ Service and Maintenance Receipts.
Contact Terry @ 202-393-3717
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door