All original car including the engine and transmission. Working stainless steel side pipes, custom bubble skirts, butterfly hood, 3-inch wide whites and rust free. New interior, wood dash in excellent condition. Believed to have approximately 85K miles. The odometer works but was replaced - no paper record of mileage prior to replacement. The car has been lowered but have the original springs to bring it back to original ride height. Also have 4 original hubcaps. Right-hand drive, runs great and is fun to drive!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door