Presented here is this beautiful 1972 DeTomaso Pantera. This car was recently acquired by us and we have since done minor re-comissining including
Refinishing of the original Campangolo wheels, and brand new BFG tires
Top end rebuild due to a bent pushrod. Compression on all cylinders is great and within spec. no smoking and pulls hard.
A brand new Holley Quick fuel was also added ( stock autolite carb included)
Fresh oil change
The car runs cool, with great oil pressure
The paint is in great shape. the color looks spectacular in the sunlight as you can see in the photos
The interior is all original
All gauges work
A/C blower motor works
Power windows ETC.
I will sell and ship world wide
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door