Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1937 Mercedes-Benz 230 N Cabriolet This 1937 Mercedes-Benz 230 N Cabriolet C is an extremely rare and special find that's ready for restoration. A desirable pre-WWII convertible Mercedes and a largely solid and complete example. This handsome and elegant Mercedes Cabriolet C is very exciting opportunity for any collector or enthusiast of the marque.Price $129,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door