Complete restoration finished 2015 Body & Frame. 347 CI engine with Billet Specialties serpentine belt. New Alum radiator with dual puller fans in shroud. Vintage air conditioning with Mustang II rack & pinion , power steering. Tremec TKO 5 speed transmission with rebuild position trac rear end with 325 gear ratio.Completely new interior with bucket in front with console, bench in rear. Dakato digital gauges in dash, digital radio with CD player in truck. Disc brakes front, drum rear. New tires on mag rims. Garage kept. Real tough beauty. Owner to provide more photos upon request
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door