*Automatic 737 torqueflite 3 speed
*8 3/4 rear end 489 case
*Headers w/ dual exhaust and chrome tips
*Chrome valve covers and air cleaner
*Petty Blue w/ black stripe
*Dual Snorkel hood scoop
*Complete repaint base coat clear coat
*Rechromed and filled bumpers (looks much better without factory bumper slots)
*New door handles
*Driver side remote mirror
*New interior kit - door sill moldings
*Optional fold down rear seat
*15" alumuninum Weld drag light wheels
*BF Goodrich Radial TA tires. 215/60/15 front 255/60/15 rear
*Factory gauges w/ Tach, oil, temp added
*All new rubber seals
*Aftermarket chrome steering wheel
*Factory AM radio
Detailed engine bay and undercarriage. Runs and drives great!
Showdown Motors 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door