1965 Ford F100 short bed. Its an automatic. Transmission was just rebuilt and full top end of motor rebuilt last year. runs and drives excellent. Very fast tons of Torque. Has 22' rims with brand new tires(less then 300mi). Interior is clean. Paint is not great and has some rust in a few spots. This is a daily driver that can be fully restored to show quality.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door