Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1969 Chevrolet Nova Resto Mod for sale has a 6.0 Liter Aluminum LS2 V8, 6L80E Automatic Transmission, Goodguys Columbus Builders Choice Award, 2013, Best Custom at Detroit Autorama, 2013, Best Custom at Chicago World of Wheels, 2014 Best Custom at Omaha World of Wheels, 2014, 2014 SEMA Feature Car at Axalta Booth, Mequiar's Magnificent Masterpiece Goodguys Pleasanton, Built by Derick Samson at Samson Design in Marshall, MO, Heidts Pro-G Suspension, Hand Made Polished Floor Pans, Hand Made Engine Cover and Fresh Air Intake, Flush Mounted Belly Pans Fits Into Bumper and Body, Custom 1956 Bel Air Dash and Steering Wheel, Custom Gauge Pod w/ Auto-Meter Classic Gauges, Custom Brown Leather Seats and Interior, Wilwood Custom 4-Wheel Power Disc Brakes, One-Off 20"/18" Custom Wheels w/ Custom Chevrolet Caps, Mercedes-Benz Steppenbraun Exterior w/ Pewter Gray Accents, Multiple Award Winning '69 Nova Resto Mod!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door