Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SL with Two tops, Automatic Transmission, and Air Conditioning This 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280SL is an excellent original example with two tops, air conditioning, and automatic transmission. Gold with black interior. A solid, straight, and honest car with presentable paint, chrome, and interior. A strong driver quality car just out of long term ownership. A wonderful opportunity to own an elegant and timeless classic Pagoda at an absolute bargain price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door