1964 Ford F100 Ratrod. I have owned the truck I have put a new set of plugs, changed the oil, new Kingpins, front power disc brake conversion, front shocks and bushings, fuel tank, lines and filter. New heater ducting inside cab, and a new tail light harness out back. All lights work. 4 New Tires. Truck has all original glass. This truck has rust in the cab but the frame is solid. 3 Speed manual transmission with new gear oil in it. New genorator belt as well. Also I have a piston Shifter if Newcastle is not your beer. Truck has been clear coated. Title in Hand. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door