Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
Sleek black and yellow design with matching interior!
There are several reasons why 72 Z28s are particularly rare: The lasting effect of the UAW strike, escalating costs of high-performance car ownership, the competition bringing out new, sporty carsthe Datsun 240Z comes to mindand the fact that GM built only 2,575 Z28s in 1972, the lowest production since 1967. This z28 is sure to turn heads with
its attractive European-inspired package including chrome bumpers, smooth coupe bodywork, and slick black and yellow paint and matching interior.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door