1967 Ford Custom Police car clone. 289 v8 engine. Auto trans. Part of the world famous Harrah's Automobile Collection. It was one of 244 cars auctioned out of Nevada. (Have a list of auctioned cars as well as other certificates). Also have the original 5 bias ply white wall tires that came with the car. Have clear title. Car has under 1000 original miles but that will go up with driving it to car shows. It does draw a crowd wherever it goes. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door