GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Mazda AutoZam from the designers and engineers of Japan set a unique precedent when they produced the AutoZam. Destined to be a future collector the car and its heritage are in rare air. Only 63HP but a ton of fun factor awaits the next owner as you will most likely not see another one at any car event or show.
This tidy race car has been well maintained and kept in a very detailed state its entire life along with great cosmetic and mechanical condition. Vehicle runs and drive with ease and will get you noticed in a crowd of high dollar vehicles. Gull-wing doors complete the package along with some nice power and safety features.
Imported from Japan and documented with paperwork this little cruiser is destined for many more enjoyable miles. Equipped with disc brakes, heat, A/C, and rear independent suspension these are a classic to any auto enthusiast. Recently serviced and the rare silver color is a standout for any other AutoZam AZ-1 on the market.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door