1956 Plymouth Belvedere - classic / antique car
[ ]2 Door
[ ]Original 277 V8; fresh rebuild
[ ]Original push button automatic transmission
[ ]New master cylinder, brake lines, and wheel cylinders
[ ]New shocks and springs
[ ]New custom exhaust
[ ]Aftermarket A/C (works great)
[ ]Restored interior
[ ]Runs and drives great.
Serious inquires only please. Feel free to call or text with any questions
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door