VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
This is one rare and tough looking Chevrolet Panel Delivery. Body up restored and ready for advertising or hauling service. Body clad in Desert Sand with brown and accented with wide whitewalls. Engine strong overhead valve coupled to 4 speed floor stick transmission. Excellent body and fenders - good fit, looks like a California truck. It's a brute - excellent large side panels for advertising. Runs and drives very good. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Chrome Deluxe Grill
Double Rear Doors
4 Wide Whitewalls & Spare
Chrome Hub Caps
Front & Rear Chrome Bumpers
Dual Fog Lights
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door