1951 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup. Restored from bumper to bumper, Not a bolt unturned 350 Chevy 4 bolt main balanced engine with big port heads, 410 miles on engine. 350 turbo auto glide transmission with transco performance kit and B & M floor shifter. Ash hardwood bed with stainless steel hardware and bolts. All new gage. Interior all new with Lincoln Continental leather seats. Sound system new, Lacarrea steering wheel. Custom 5 core radiator built by U.S. radiators. Power steering, complete custom front end dropped, disc brakes. Custom Chevy rims fitted to truck. Call for details.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door