1964 Chevy C10 short bed. Newly overhauled original line 6 engine. Fully restored, bed removed and chasi painted with antirust paint. New rear chromed bumper. Brand new gaskets. Brand new engine mounts. No rust at all, full body work. New radiator, starter, generator, battery, cables, voltage regulator, distributor. All electrical done by Keith Automotive Encinitas. New clutch. New brakes and emergency hand brake. New shocks. New oak bed. All works perfect. New paint job and custom interior upholstery. Custom trim. Runs amazing.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door