2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , Kansas
1976 Chevrolet Nova 2-dr. w/305 V-8 w/automatic & it runs & drives. Excellent body with only one small rust spot near the rear wheel wheel opening...(pics depict). And the frame, floorpans & trunk pan are rust free also. All of the glass is good & the windows crank up and down easily. Front rear chrome bumpers are straight & have a great shine. Please note the aftermarket wheel & tire combos pictured are for staging purposes only...the Nova comes w/only GM rollers.
For more information please feel free to call seven days a week up until 11 PM central @ 620-249-7977 (business cell)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door