Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !! THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Air Conditioning. Power Steering. 120mph Speedometer. 17 Inch Front Wheels. 18 Inch Rear Wheels. 2 inch Cowl Induction Hood. 3.73 Gear Ratio. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes. 454cid Big Block Chevrolet Engine. Accel Super Stock 8mm Plug Wires. Aluminum Radiator. Auto Gage Oil Pressure Gauge. Auto Gage Voltmeter. Black Carpeting. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Black Nose Stripe. Black Vinyl Interior. Bright Wheel Lip Moldings. Bright Window Trim. Chrome Air Cleaner. Chrome Front and Rear Bumpers. Chrome Valve Covers. Driver Side Mirror. Dual Exhaust. Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor. Edelbrock Perfomer Polished Aluminum Intake. Electric Cooling Fan. Finned Aluminum Rear Differential Cover. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 205/50/17. GM 12-Bolt Rear End. HEI coil. Hide-A-Way Headlights. Hooker Headers. Hugger Orange Exterior. Hurst 4-Speed Floor Shifter. Kickpanel Speakers. King Performance Adjustable Front Coil Over Shocks. Mechanical Fuel Pump. POSI Rear End. Rear Bench Seat. Rear Disc Brakes. Rear Tires: 275/40/18. Rear Trunk Spoiler. RideTech Adjustable Rear Coil Over Shocks. Rocket Racing Polished Aluminum Wheels. Saginaw 4-Speed Manual Transmission. SS Gas Cap. Stock Distributor. Temperature Gauge. Front Disc Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door