200 E Cypress St
500HP 468ci roller motor with less than 10k. miles. Crane Roller Cam Edelbrock intake manifold with new Holley 850 double pumper carb. Edelbrock aluminum heads Hi torque starter Dual electric fans Ceramic coated headers Rebuilt turbo 400 automatic with less than 3k. miles B&M quick silver floor shifter 2 1/2 exhaust with electric cut outs 12 bolt posi rear end with 3.08 gears and 36 ladder bars New 4 wheel disc brakes with hydro boost system Adjustable upper control arms Custom upholstered interior with bucket seats. Flush mount tonneau cover new MTP 24 interstate heavy duty battery New High performance fuel pump New 100 amp altenator California car with no rust runs and drives great.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door