Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1951 Jaguar XK120 Roadster with Matching Numbers This 1951 Jaguar XK120 Roadster is a highly original matching numbers example that's been sitting in storage since 1985 patiently awaiting straightforward restoration. White with red interior. An extremely honest example with a straight body and good panel gaps. The frame is also solid and the car is fully intact. Just out of long-term ownership and storage, this XK120 Roadster is the ideal candidate for easy restoration. Matching Numbers Desirable and Collectible XK120 RoadsterOut of Long-Term Ownership and StorageAn Ideal Original Example to RestorePrice: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door