Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1963 Plymouth Fury 426 Max Wedge Re-creation is way too cool for school in a custom House Of Kolor Hot Pear Pink paint. Factory intake manifold with dual quads, and 727 Torqflite automatic transmission. 8 ¾ rear-end with 3:55 gears, and 3 inch full exhaust with factory cut outs. Original interior is just as nice as what’s going on with the outside. All sitting on custom rims makes this Mopar ready to rock and roll. Multiple trophy winner at the big MOPAR show in Carlisle, PA. Offered at $49,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford HighBoy Roadster 396 Big Block Stunning
1967 Corvette Coupe Numbers Matching Investment
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1940 Ford 2 Dr Sedan All Steel Injected Flat Head
1939 Studebaker L5 Pick Up 1 of 25 Made
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door