This car stands out as very few ever seen a 1950 studebaker convertable. This rust free southern car has undergone a frame on restoration. It has the origanil flat head engine with a factory overdrive transmission,radio, heater, hillholder, and new power top and boot.The car has new wiring, paint, tires and more. all gages work but not the original horn.
The car has had only two owners encluding myself over the past 30 years. It is an excellent touring and show car. My wife and I drove 1200 miles touring the white mountains in Az. last spring without incident. You are encouraged to see and drive the car befor buying it. You can e-mail me at [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door