The Bay City Motor Company
1124 N Water St
Bay City, MI
Bay City , MI
Turn the key and roll down the open road smiling all the way, as you shift through the 4-speed manual gearbox on the way to highway speeds in 2nd gear. Positraction and radial tires help you grip the pavements as the power steering helps you effortlessly guide this classic through the s-curves. On the highway or in the city, the powerful NOM big-block engine provides just the right balance between performance and road manners, even with well over 400 peak horsepower to the flywheel. Check out the following link for a video of the engines dyno test: https://youtu.be/e5r0rk1aBas
The beautiful red paint (originally white) and chrome work will be admired when the car is standing still. noticed by anyone. The red vinyl interior is clean with complete working electrics, including the headlight motors, gauges, radio, and clock. The black soft top is clean and damage free, tucked away under the rear deck, and the jack and lug wrench are in the storage bin. Like the top side, the undercarriage is restored and in show condition. Fewer than 500 miles have been added to this classic since restoration. If you are looking for a big-block beauty that you can show with pride and drive with a smile from ear to ear, his is your new ride.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door