Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1978 Chevy pickup, only 24K actual miles. Was a forest service truck so never anywhere and ordered new with rare long box stepside and factory 4-speed, PS, PB, heavy duty front and rear springs, heavy duty larger radiator, heavy duty shocks, full gauge package, twin mirrors, heavy duty alternator. Locking differential (=posi) and 15/x8 rims. After this truck was retired, approx 1990, it was still in great rust-free condition and was inside all those years. The truck was sold to one of the guys that retired and took with him. Truck was hardly ever used but he did keep him serviced and exercised. Approx 5 years ago was sold to another older adult that restored him to his liking. Professional sweet-looking medium metallic blue done in base coat/clear coat for that shiny look. Also the whole interior was done in same color inside roof and door panel and dash (also new dash pad and detailed full gauges). Sweet real wood box looks like never used with bed topper and sliding rear window. Now fresh detailed Goodwrench 305/2 BL and with his 4-speed is very peppy. New attractive cloth seats, new carpet and all new weather stripping. Sweet recent dual exhaust and sounds just right. New American wheels and radials. Both front and rear bumpers are new. Excellent stainless, new chrome grill, dual stainless mirrors. Totally straight body. Sharp, sharp looking and driving. Turnkey and ready for any kind of fun you can imagine. Take delivery off our fast and cheap delivery truck and start having too much fun. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door