702 N 1st St.
This is a Super Fast and Clean 2 owner 1966 Ford Mustang Coupe powered by a freshly built 347 Stroker with over $6000.00 worth of parts and labor in the build of this Fine Engine! Its mated to a smooth shifting 4 speed transmission and comes with aluminum heads demon 4bb carburetor heads high performance cam lifters polished aluminum intake trick flow forged pistons and many more performance upgrades. It Comes equipped with headers dual exhaust Blue tooth Stereo CD player tachometer gauges and is riding on a set of Ridler Chrome Wheels. Its been repainted once years ago and still has a nice exterior look with a real solid undercarriage. Its black bucket seat interior has been freshly restored and looks great This two family owned mustang is a fast and very smooth running coupe that's ready to hit the streets and drive to your next classic car event! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door