AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1953 Chrysler New Yorker Town and Country Station Wagon (Vancouver, Wa) $38,500 A father and son were the only owners for 64 years. The son remembers he was 8 years old when his father bought this car in 1954 in North Hollywood California. He purchased it for his mom to haul us kids around. In 1964 the family moved from California to Southern Oregon and his father put the car in secured storage where it was stored for the next 28 years. In 1992 his dad allowed his son to take possession of the Town and Country. The motor starts and runs smoothly with no noise, smoke or blow by. The fluid drive works and shifts nicely. The exhaust is quiet and it brakes properly. The front suspension is tight, the power steering is smooth and drives exceptional at 65-70 mph. The alligator interior is in remarkable condition after more than 6 decades. It has 3 seam splits that are about 4' and should be easily fixed because the material is not brittle. The headliner, door panels and dash are excellent. The carpets have some wear but are presentable. The wood floors and wood rear side panels are amazing for being original. The glass has no lamination and clear. The body rubber throughout is not cracked and remains soft. This Chrysler has never been in an accident. The paint is original except for the front nose which was repainted in 1955 due to a sand storm. call Sid 503-312-0822
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door