Connors Motorcar Company
1239 Hamlet Hill
West Chester, PA
West Chester, PA
1977 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Only 10,000 original miles! There is nothing better than a low mileage original car! Well, this is actually the best of both worlds. This incredible original car has had a heart transplant. The original anemic 185 HP V8 has been replaced with a professionally built 400+ HP small block 400 cu in V8, that looks like the original LT1 engines from 1970. This car is FAST! The car is totally 100% rust free, with stunning flawless original White paint, immaculate Black interior with buckets and console, power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, power door locks, tilt steering wheel, tinted glass, space saver spare tire, AM/FM radio, new aluminized dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers, powder coated factory 5-spoke mag wheels, new B.F. Goodrich T/A radials, all books and paperwork including window sticker, build sheet, original invoice and more. Runs and drives beautifully, you must see this spectacular Z28!
Please call Carlo Connors at 610-505-8612, or email at [email protected], or visit www.ConnorsMotorcar.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door