GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1975 Triumph Spitfire for purchase. In the great tradition of British Roadsters, the Triumph Spitfire is a no non-sense drop-top that provides the classic British open-air motoring experience.
This example is nicely restored and recently had over $10,000 spent on bringing it to this level. All the following parts are brand new: upper ball joints, heater valve, brake hoses, brake calipers, fuel sending unit, rear air shocks, battery, water pump, fan, sway bar links, tie rod ends, slave cylinder, clutch cylinder, brake master cylinder, SS headers and exhaust, carpet, glovebox, tonneau cover, convertible top, seat belts, seat covers, door panels. Many other parts were replaced with reconditioned used parts as well.
The 1500 cc 4 cylinder engine runs like a top and the manual transmission shifts smoothly. This restored example is ready for the next owner and is ready to perform.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door