Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This well documented, low mileage Chevelle is one rare item and has the following Arlington TX factory installed items: SS equipment package, HP Turbo Fire 350 V8, 4 Season Air Conditioning (works perfectly), Special Instrumentation (tachometer), Positraction Rear Axle, Front Floor console, Turbo Hydramatic transmission, power steering, and power disc brakes.
Documentation included with the SS is the factory window sticker (MSRP), original owners manuals, and Bill of Sale from when sold as new.
The current owner was an assembly plant manager for General Motors and, with the help of other GM employees carefully made this car from good to great by performing the following work in the last 18 months:
-AC system and radiator refurbished
-New shock absorbers, sway bars, tie rods, rear control arm bushings, etc
-New fuel and brake lines
-Rebuilt steering box
-Respray original color paint
This car has these special elements: full documentation, unmodified numbers matching car, restored by former GM factory employees. The Chevelle runs like it looks, nearly flawlessly! It drives like a two year old car, everything is tight and the mechanical systems work perfectly. The Chevelle SS is a stunning and reliable car that has been very well maintained and shows pride of ownership. It is easy to operate and a real head turner!
This vehicle is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door