Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Wonderfully Original 1976 Ferrari 308GTB with 55k MilesThis 1976 Ferrari 308GTB is a fantastic original example with just 55k miles. Gorgeous Oro Chiaro (Bright Gold) paint with tan leather interior. Just out of 25 years of loving ownership, this highly sought-after carbureted GTB comes accompanied by books, tools, jack, and spare. An extremely honest and correct car that runs strong but would benefit from servicing and minor cosmetics at this point. Offered in a beautifully understated and elegant color, this carbureted 308GTB is a a dream come true for the purist. Wonderfully original and collectible carbureted 308GTB55k mile exampleElegant and understated Oro Chiaro colorOffered with books, tools, jack, and spareOut of long-term ownershipPrice: $79,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door