1955 Chevrolet Bel Air. 2 door post, retro-mod. 350 crate motor 700 4R 4 speed automatic transmission, power rack and pinion steering, 4 wheel upgraded suspension tubular control arms, power disc brakes, air conditioning, reclining power seat, custom interior, tilt wheel, and upgraded stereo. Clean title in hand. Additional pictures available upon request.This Classic is a Real Head Turner.Clean inside and out.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door