Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
You are looking at a beautiful 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle pro touring!! This Chevelle has been refinished to a mirror like reflection in absolutely gorgeous Electron Blue paint. This Chevelle has gone through a complete frame off restoration! During this restoration the car received many brand new parts. The chrome trim and bright work including the bumpers are all brand new. The full black interior package was not left out, featuring all new seats, carpets, console and headliner with a full set of custom gauges. The trunk has been customized to really stand out at the shows. The fresh set of US Mag wheels really set off the pro touring appearance. This Chevelle runs and drives as good as it looks with power 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes upgraded coil over suspension with power steering. Powering this beast is a strong running 396Ci big block with a 4bbl carb and headers. The engine has just been completely rebuilt! The trans is a brand new TH350 streetfighter with 2500 stall. Sending power to the ground through a 12 bolt rear. With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised. Buy with confidence! 'If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business! Buy Happy With Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door