Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Original 1966 Jaguar XKE Series I 2-Seater Coupe: A Wonderful Restoration Candidate This 1966 Jaguar Series I E-Type 2-Seater Coupe is an excellent original example to restore. Opalescent blue with black interior. Just out of long-term ownership and storage. It comes complete. The engine block is matching numbers but the head is not. An extremely desirable and coveted Series I Coupe and a very exciting find with a lot of potential. Price: $47,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door