1964 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible, 426 street wedge, 4spd., ivory exterior, dark copper interior, black top, according to fender tag it was originally a 426 V8, AT car, yet it also shows a expedite# on the tag, do not have the build sheet will not be able to prove that it was the 4speed that was changed on the assembly line, very nice car that will need some TLC
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door