East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#007 1951 Ford Custom
This car was purchased by the owner on Nov 2, 1957. The engine has been rebuilt and has 250 miles on it.
Painted a beautiful Blue that is slick and straight, drivers side mirror is new as are the door handles, door locks, front & rear bumpers. New grill, headlight trim, headlights, bumper guards, hood bird, emblems, signal trim, body side molding, glass, rubber and felt, wiper arms and wiper blades, window trim, tail lights, trunk stainless, hub caps and trim rings, wide white tires, new gas neck Grommet, filler pipe for gas tank, gas door spring, rear license plate assembly all are new! A real eye catcher.
Interior is Gray & Blue material on a bench seat and new. Door panels match the seat, door trim, arm rest and base, window and door handles all new. The dash is painted Gray, original speedometer, dash face like new, factory AM radio, Original column and steering wheel and horn ring, speed on column, Gray headliner is new, Gray carpeted floor mats and Gray Sunvisor’s are new. Heather is original, new Gray kick panels, original rearview mirror is good. New trunk rubber floor mats, new clutch, brake and gas pedal pads, new gas tank rubber to body, new sun visor arms, all new rubber. Looks new inside.
The engine is a 239 cubic inch flathead completely rebuilt, 3 speed on column, new gas tank and sending unit, new starter, new motor mounts, new clutch throw out bearing. New clutch 9.5", new pressure plate. New clutch return spring. Runs good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door