Ideal Classic Cars
2224 S Tamiami Trail
Matching Numbers 350hp, 396C.I. V8 - 4-Speed Manual Transmission - Power Front Disc Brakes - Cowl Induction Hood - Power Steering - Ceramic Coated Headers
Under the hood of this fierce 1970 Chevelle SS is it's numbers matching 350hp, 396C.I. V8 engine mated to the slick 4-speed manual. This mean muscle machine features power steering, and power front disc brakes as well as ceramic coated headers and the familiar cowl induction hood. Finished in stunning Tuxedo Black with a matching black vinyl interior with bucket seats and a center console. Catch this Chevelle before it slips way! Come visit our showroom in Venice, Florida or contact us online or over the phone today to put it in your garage!
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door