390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Fiero Red Exterior with Tan Cloth Interior
58,930 Showing on Odometer
2.8L V6 Engine
4 Speed Manual Transmission
A/C Blows Cold
Power Brakes and Windows
Stock 15″ Front and Rear Wheels
Mastercraft 215/50R15 Front and Rear Tires
What makes a super car? Mid-Engine Design? Manual Transmission, Raspy Exhaust Note? Two Seater Cockpit? If you said yes, then the 1986 Pontiac Fiero gives you all that without the super car price tag. Combine all that with working AC, Pop-Up Headlights and a nearly flawless two-toned paint job and well theres plenty of fun to be had in this low mileage Fiero.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door