FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Resto-Mod *Fully Restored* Powered by a SUPERCHARGED 383 Stroker V8 with Automatic Transmission. Power Steering, 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, and Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension. Hot Rod Flat Black Exterior (NOT A WRAP) with Limo Dark Tinted Windows and Custom Designed Black Interior with Black Leather Seating.
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY SALES MANAGER, CHARLEEN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW TO CHARLEEN’S PERSONAL WEB PAGE THAT SHOWS OUR SALES PROCESS:
-Hot Rod Flatz Black [NOT A WRAP!]
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-2” Raised Cowl Hood // Custom Cut For Blower
-Limo Dark Tinted Windows
-American Racing Wheels
-Custom Designed Black Interior
-Billet Specialties Door & Window Cranks
-Forever Sharp Steering Wheel
-Polished Tilt Steering Column
-Black Leather Wrapped Dash
-Original Gauges w/ Radio Delete
-Auto Gage Tach
-Custom Designed Black Leather Center Console w/ Glove Box
-B&M Ratchet Shifter
-Front Black Leather Seats & Rear Bench
-12Volt Battery w/ Kill Switch
-Built 383 Stroker SBC V8
-Dual Holley Double Pumper 4BBL Carbs.
-Polished SS Lines // Mechanical Fuel Pump
-Polished Weiand 6-71 Blower
-Heddman Long Tube Headers
-Electric Fans // Aluminum Radiator
-4 Wheel Disc Brakes
-Tubular U/L Control Arms
-Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1932 Ford 3-Window (Glass) Bebop’s Chopped Body
1956 Chevrolet 210 // 5.0L 305 SBC V8
1966 Chevy II Nova Pro-Street FullRotisserie Resto
1956 Chevy 3100 Big-Window 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1934 Chevy Standard *STEEL BODY* 5.7L 350 SBC V8
1967 Ford Mustang GT S-Code 7.0L 428 V8 4SPD Man
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door