516 E. Bristol St
$56,000 , best offers considered Get Financing , call Ray
WOW BRIZO BUILT '34 FORD COUPE. $250,000 BUILD COST
PRICE NOW REDUCED ON 2 20 2022 TO...
0NLY $56,000.00 OR BEST OFFER
IS IN MORRIS, ILLINOIS
STOCK #MIKE ILL
HAS IT ALL
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe -
Ford Model 40
title status: clean
Built by Roy Brizio Hot Rods in San Francisco California at a cost of $250,000!
Titled as a 1934 FORD. Beautiful ink-black paint that is straight as an arrow
Old sc hool wsww tires
. Chopped 3-window
F. Glass Gibbons Body, one of the best.
steel hood, with rumble seat and suicide doors.
WOW B&M Supercharged 24-bolt Ford Flathead V_8
with Ford C4 3-speed automatic transmission
and exhaust cut outs
. Power 4 wheel disc brakes,
Wilwood 4-piston fronts and 9" Lincoln Versailles Rear.
with a 2.73 highway gear., so gets nice 15mpg.
Nerf bars, see photo
2 elec w wipers, see photo
Shortened '40 FORD Dash with Moon Electronic Gauges,
Red Leather Interior,
Blue Tooth Audio/Phone, 2 Power amps, sub woofers, power windows and Ice Cold AC.
Car runs, drives and handles great. 12,000 miles...not a trailer queen, meant to be enjoyed.
Call or text me ,
Ray at 574 849 5323, and I'll email more pics and the build sheet.
Note; can trade for a low mile 2003 or newer Diesel Pusher Motor Home.
Thanks for looking
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 FORD HOTROD ALL STEEL CONVERTIBLE, REDUCED!
39 FORD RARE 3 WINDOW CPE NEW REDUCED 44995
Elkhart , IN
'56 OLDS 88 2 DR. SEDAN REDUCED NOW ONLY $13KOBO
1966 CHEVY CHEVELLE
Toledo Area, OH
1964 Plymouth Belvedere II 426 All-Steel big block
1947 Lincoln Convertible All-Steel Convert.REDUCED
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door