1953 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 62 Coupe DeVille 330 cubic inch V8 Engine. This beautiful car has been fully restored to pristine shape! Automatic transmission, 3 speed power glide, power windows-steering. Interior and exterior in excellent shape!! Tires are 6 inch white wall in good condition. All chrome / stainless nuts and bolts. All glass throughout car is solid, weather stripping overall is great! Heavy duty metal continental kit included and in perfect condition. The transmission shifts perfectly and breaks in good condition. 118 miles. Everywhere I drive this Cadillac I draw immediate attention.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door