American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1964 FORD FALCON SPRINT CONVERTIBLE C-745 Factory original and very clean 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint convertible in stock and original condition with rebuilt original 289ci V-8 engine enhanced with performance components and newer convertible top. -Factory original floor mounted 4 speed manual transmission -Original wood grain steering wheel -Original radio -Original Sprint dash mounted tachometer -Steel wheels with correct hub caps -Custom dual exhaust making a very healthy hot rod exhaust signature -Replaced convertible top -Original black bucket seat vinyl interior with console -Silver exterior paint -Original 289 chrome air cleaner -Original chrome valve covers -All glass and trims are in excellent condition -No rust or corrosion -Currently has a Nevada title ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door