3909 Stadium Dr
Sioux City, IA
Sioux City, IA
1971 Dodge Super Bee This is an original survivor car. Our procedure once we acquire a classic car is to perform a 50 point inspection and trust me there's always repair opportunities. The extent of what was needed in order for this car to operate as it should ..gauges ,accessory's ,safety items all mechanicals etc. was an oil change! Everything is as it should be, as it was when new. Original numbers matching 383 CI V8, original factory four-speed transmission, original rear end with posi-traction, all the sheet-metal is original to the car as well. This is an unmolested, unrestored example that is absolutely turnkey ready in every respect. Two build sheets are included as well to prove out its legitimacy. A Super Bee from this era that has never been messed with, cut on, or has never had the motor screwed with is close to impossible to find.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door