1971 Chevrolet C10 with independent air ride suspension. (FBSS) 4 switches 4 gauges 8 3/8 SMC valves Viair 200C compressors (200 psi/100% duty cycle) Late model bench seat with center console and arm rests Chevy 350 Engine with Hooker Headers Chevy TH350 Automatic Transmission with recent rebuild Extra set of aluminum wheels with tires Extra driver side floor pan (passenger side is new) Extra rear bumper Extra grill Chevy C-10 Bagged Lowrider Project Shop Truck Rat Rod
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door