Fast Lane Classic Cars
427 Little Hills Blvd.
St. Charles, MO
St. Charles, MO
This 1970 Plymouth Superbird for sale has a Numbers Matching 440c.i. (390hp) Six Pack V8, Torqueflite Automatic Transmission, 8 3/4" Rear w/ 3.55:1 Sure Grip Rear End, One Family Owned Since 1978, Restored in Mid-Late 1970's, 48,313 ORIGINAL Documented Miles, Galen Govier Decoded in 1995, Window Sticker, Copy of Build Sheet, Receipts Dating Back to Mid '70's, Mileage Statements and Registrations Back to Mid '70's, Correct Tor-Red (Hemi Orange) Exterior w/ Black Vinyl Top, Correct Black Vinyl Bucket Seat Interior, Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes, 8k Tic-Toc-Tach, 150mph Speedo, AM Radio, Two Speed Wipers w/ Washer, Simulated Wood Grain Wheel, Day/Night Rear View Mirror, Center Console, 15" Rallye Wheels w/ Good Year Poly Glas Tires, Front and Rear Seat Belts, Hood Pins, Air Cleaner Signed by Richard Petty and Dale Inman, 1 of Less Than 2,000 Superbird's Produced in 1970, Documented w/ Long Term Ownership '70 Superbird!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door