American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1963 FORD GALAXIE 500 2DR HARDTOP C-843 The Ford Galaxie is a full-sized car that was built in the United States by Ford for model years 1959 through to 1974. It was the competitor to the high-volume full sized Chevrolet Impala. Originally built in Mahwah, New Jersey, This 1963 Ford Galaxie 500 2 Door Hardtop comes equipped with the 390ci V8 Engine and 4-Barrel Carburetor. That is topped with a chrome air cleaner with Thunderbird Special script on it. Chrome valve covers and Dual exhaust, all Mated to the Automatic Transmission, this baby drives like a dream! With the odometer reading a little over 76k miles, it features a Red Exterior paint job in good condition. The red interior is very well kept and in immaculate condition, including seats, dash and door panels. All glass, rubber and trim in good condition. Comfortability features include Power Steering and New Tires! This car has 14 inch steel wheels with Ford Hubcaps. Original dash and all gauges, with a new Sony stereo head unit and speakers installed. Offered with a reproduction owners manual. This is a stunning piece of classic car lore in every sense of the word. Awesome colors, awesome pedigree, and very well kept. If your blood flows Ford Blue, this is the car you've been waiting for. Call today! ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door